We’re on a mission to bring medical services closer to people by making them radically easier, cheaper and more accessible. We’re an early stage, VC backed European healthtech start-up headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia with a diverse team of clinicians, product managers, developers and seasoned entrepreneurs located in Estonia, United Kingdom and Spain.
We have recently successfully launched our patient communication platform for Primary Care in Estonia and Ireland. (30 clinics and 100,000 patients). We have received very favourable feedback from both providers and patients.
We launched the Romanian market earlier this month and currently have 2 pilot clinics. Therefore, we are searching for a dynamic sales professional, who can work with us to assist us in reaching more practices.
Title: Sales Manager Contractor (Romania)
Contracting Organisation: Certific OU
Division/Department: Clinical & Expansion Team
Location: Romania / Hybrid (some work-from-home possible subject to negotiation)
Hours: No current fixed hours, will need to liaise with the Line Manager as this will vary depending on the business goals. Hours will be flexible. This is a contractor role.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead the sales efforts for our SaaS-based healthcare product in Romania. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and market penetration by developing and executing a strategic sales plan that leverages your knowledge of the local healthcare market in Romania.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that is aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives for Romania
- Build and manage a growing sales team that is focused on achieving revenue targets and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners in the healthcare industry.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the sales team in pursuing them. This may be beyond GP’s and include hospitals, other private clinics, health insurance and clinical trials.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activity, and customer needs to inform the sales strategy.
- Work with Certific’s core team and other contractors from marketing, product and clinical teams to ensure alignment and effective execution of sales initiatives.
- Drive adoption of our platform through involvement in targeted sales campaigns.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of sales metrics to the Chief Clinical Strategy Officer.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare and technology industry in Romania.
- Manage and track the sales team's performance against agreed KPIs and provide feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- Willingness to work with a growing sales team in Romania - the right candidate with leadership qualities, experience and attitude may also be appointed to lead the on-the-ground Sales team in Romania and be involved in training and delegation of duties.
- A driven individual who is willing to utilise phone (cold-calling), emails, travel and face-to-face to book meetings and drive sales effort
- Highly motivated to work on a fee-for-success basis.
- 1+ years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in the healthcare or technology (SaaS) industry.
- Proven track record of successfully working in sales teams and exceeding revenue targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry in Romania.
- Experience with SaaS-based products and technology sales.
- Fluency in Romanian and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This role is not a permanent or full-time role. The initial arrangement shall be working as a Contractor.
You would initially work part-time, maybe in addition to existing work and with the flexibility to arrange your schedule around you (subject to discussion). It would increase to full time in a matter of weeks if the candidate is successful.
Ideally you will have access to a car and a clean driving licence and willingness to travel. We would also entertain those without access to their own transport who are based in cities.
Did we get you interested? Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org